[cisco-voip] barge-in from supervisor desktop is not workingsome user does

Joris Arts jarts at speechworks.nl
Fri Apr 25 03:23:32 EDT 2008

Hello David,

Just to make sure: are you using the barge-in feature from the Cisco
Supervisor Desktop (CSD) from Contact Center Express?  (this icon: )

If yes: this is a mere forced conference call. If the button is greyed out
for some users, it is configuration issue, not a bandwidth issue.
If a target agent is on hold, has more than 1 call or is in conference, a
supervisor cannot barge-in.

If you are NOT using the Supervisor Desktop, then forget about the above..(I
believe there is a barge function also directly in Callmanager)

Joris Arts

  _____