[cisco-voip] Cisco TSP outlook plugin limitations !!!

Djokic Sinisa sdjokic at mds.rs
Tue Jul 22 09:23:54 EDT 2008

hi crew..

does anybody know how to overcome the following issue:

CUCM 6.1.2..

we installed outlook plugin ( cisco TSP ) on customer desktop PC and it's
working..

the thing is..

since this is a big customer, they have their custom integration in outlook
with corporate address book, located on external server..

so when they want to find a contact they go to " address book " under
contacts in microsofot outlook, and then search contact they need ( after
that outlook searches through their corporate address book )..

so, in this scenario, when they find it, they don't have " dial" icon for
that contact..so they canot use feature to call from outlook..

it looks like they only have " dial" icon for contacts entered directly
manually in outlook..

did anybody have an opinion about it and can we solve it some how..

thanx..

regards..

Sinisa Djokic

System Engineer
CCNP,CCDA,CQS-CWLDS,CS-CIPTDS,CS-CIPCCES Cisco Certified

MDS Informaticki inzenjering
Bul. Arsenija Carnojevica 170
11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia
Tel: +381 11 2015 200, 2015 273