[cisco-voip] Call camping

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 09:03:32 EDT 2008

NO. Call back is when you are trying to reach someone and you want to know
when they are done with a call. It will alert you by ringing your phone and
setting up a call between you and the other IP phone. I want to have an
external caller and transfer them "somewhere" and when the person gets done
with the first call the external call rings the extension.