RE: [nsp] 3620, 12.0(21)S1, VLANs

From: Kevin Gannon (kgannon@lancomms.ie)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 05:26:18 EST

Charles,
For some reason you need enterprise/IP Plus to run dot1q.
The S stream team must not think SPs use dot1q.

I choose Enterprise as I needed other S stream type
features like IPv6 but IP+ should also work. You can check
the various combinations for yourself at

http://www.cisco.com/fn/

Hint. Look for IEEE 802.1q

Regards,
Kevin