RE: [nsp] 12.0(12.??)S and PA-A3 problem

From: Greene, Patrick (PJGreene@infotechent.net)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 12:10:05 EDT

Jeff,
Do you have your Peak and Sustained rates specified in your pvc
configuration? If you do not then the ATM fabric you are passing through
may be policing your cells. Is the ATM interface on either end of the PVC
showing input errors..if so this is an indication of cells being dropped.

config example

atm pvc 100 0 35 aal5snap 8000 6000
This would provide for 8MB PRI and 6MB SIR

Patrick Greene
Information Technologies Enterprises