[nsp] Re[2]: [nsp] Cat1900 and VLAN trunking

From: Arvids (arvids@vendomar.lv)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 05:15:42 EDT

By "see both VLANs" I mean that I can ping a host in other VLAN (but
only if this host resides on other switch, on the same switch
everything is OK) - that is - unicasts are also forwarded to other
VLANs. And I am wondering if it is feature of these switches or bug or
misconfiguration.

Regards, Arvids