Re: Keepalives mistmatch Juniper-Cisco

From: K.K. Verma (kkverma@juniper.net)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 21:34:50 EDT

Hi German,

Very interesting observation. It should not happen.

Can you please provide us the few more detail, like:

1. The type of POS on the Juniper and Cisco side.
2. Image version on both the routers (Juniper and Cisco).
3. Type of encapsulation you are using (better send the "show interface
extensive" )

We will try to find out the reason in the lab set-up, if it is a bug.

Thanks,
K.K. Verma