Re: [j-nsp] Cisco equivilant to an M5?

From: William R. Charnock (will@charnocks.net)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 16:59:06 EST

I'm curious why the M5 would be better than an M10? Twice the port density
at a minimum upgrade cost...

Just my .02

--
William Charnock
Director Core Technology

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Watson" <opsys@voodooland.net> To: "Guy Davies" <Guy.Davies@telindus.co.uk>; "Niels Bakker" <niels=juniper-nsp@bakker.net> Cc: <juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net> Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 3:28 PM Subject: Re: [j-nsp] Cisco equivilant to an M5?