Re: ssh on JunOs 4.2 / XCompiler

From: Daniel L. Golding (dan@netrail.net)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 23:26:54 EST

The other issue is that certain commands that are present in "other
vendor's routers" MUST be performed from the shell, because the commands
are not present in the CLI. "clear line", anyone?

Given the need ot do certain things in the shell, the presence of
amenities that most of us expect in a Unix shell would be cool.

I have to say I'm pretty impressed by your support guys, though.

- Dan Golding