[cisco-voip] IPCC Express/CallManager information synch

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 08:53:10 EDT 2006

Found a post on net pro forums about the user's sticking around in the
resource page..
http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1ddaec87/2#selected_message

srikrama posted a workaround for it. It says he works for Cisco in his
profile.. I might try it in the lab if I have time today (and if I can
recreate the problem that is).