[cisco-voip] TAC case open on CM

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:16:13 EDT 2008

I brought this same thing up with the support guy out of our local cisco
office, he said we were responsible for updating our own contracts (or make
the partner do it) with new serial numbers if anything was RMA'd. Cisco
doesn't do that as part of the return process I guess.

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 4:37 PM, JASON BURWELL <JASON.BURWELL at foundersfcu.com

--
Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services