[cisco-voip] 911 Calling Help

Andrew Dorsett vtadorsett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 17:44:51 EDT 2009

If you have Unity or some other system capable of a call handler, just
forward 911 calls to a call handler which simply plays a very brief message
informing the caller to "Please hang up and dial 9 911"  The added 10
seconds of hearing that prompt isn't going to really impact the 911 response
time...
Andrew