[cisco-voip] UCCX - Presenting Caller ID / Name rather than CTI Route Point Number

Matthew Linsemier mlinsemier at apassurance.com
Fri Dec 18 10:07:11 EST 2009

I do this but it still doesn¹t show up until the agent answers the call...
Maybe I am handling it wrong so I will look into this again.

However, what I would like to do also is preserve the original caller on the
phones as well.  Right now if I call our helpdesk, the agent is presented
with a call from the CTI route point (53xx) number not the original caller.
Again, Im not sure if this is possible but I would like to have something
like this:

 Matt (2000) calls helpdesk trigger (6767) --> CTI Pool (number 5300-5324)
--> Agent Phone (Displays ³Matt, 2000² before they pick it up)

Right now all the agent sees is a CTI Pool number (5300-5324).

Matt