[cisco-voip] Printing directly from historical reports (uccx 5.0)

Weigand, John V. jvw at medicineforthedefense.com
Tue Feb 3 14:38:50 EST 2009

http://www.medicineforthedefense.com/
Went back and forth with TAC for over a month trying to figure it out.
Here's how to do it:

For each machine the reporting app is installed on, go to the install
folder (C:\Program Files\Cisco CRS Historical Reports), and find the
"hrcConfig.ini" file.

Change the last line of the file from "UseSharedMemory=0" to
"UseSharedMemory=1". This will let you print to a networked printer.