[cisco-voip] Cisco Supervisor/Agent Desktop

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:47:04 EST 2009

I've seen problems with viewing agents from CSD when there is a
communications problem between the supervisor's PC and/or the host running
CAD, and/or the UCX server. I would suggest as part of your troubleshooting
make sure there is no firewall or ACL blocking traffic between CSD and CAD.

--
Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services