[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Express: Voicemail Question

Chris Ward chrward at cisco.com
Thu Feb 12 09:26:13 EST 2009

I suspect you are using dialplan-pattern as part of your CME config. If this
is the case, when a call is sent to CUE, it will send the expanded number
(done via dialplan-pattern). Since you mostly likely configured the CUE
mailboxes with shorter extensions, the numbers will not match. In the
mailbox config, there is a field for the e.164 field where you should be
able to fill in the fully expanded number of the mailbox. Then it should
match in CUE and the VM button should result in the call being sent to the
proper VM box.

Chris Ward