[cisco-voip] Auto Call Pickup

Patrick Humpal phumpal at execinc.com
Thu May 14 14:13:51 EDT 2009

When you say the caller is not there do you mean that they can't pickup
the call (the phone still rings) or that they press pickup, the call
stops ringing, but the caller is not there?

Have you tried creating a new pickup group and then reassigning it?  Is
the correct partition selected for both the pickup group and the phone?