[cisco-voip] Call Manger 6.1 License question

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:27:11 EDT 2009

the licensing group has been pretty good lately to work with.  I would just
email them (licensing at cisco.com) and explain your issue and provide them
with the MAC address of your 6.1 publisher.

They should be able to reissue the licenses since the MAC address isn't
changing and they will have this information in their systems.

Justin