[cisco-voip] MWI Light Not Working

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:56:02 EST 2009

Do a search on Cisco.com.
There is a troubleshooting doc related to MWI and Domino.
There should actually be a tool to check the Unity integration status on the
Domino server itself. Cant remember what its called now.

MWI problems I had in the past with Unity / Domino, were actually solved by
Domino reboot.

When you say new users? Are existing users working fine?

Have you compared the domino mailbox setup for a working / non working user?
Is it just a singled Domino backend?

Cheers,

Tim.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Billy Poole <bpoole32 at gmail.com> wrote:

> New users are saying there MWI light is not working. I look up there
> profile in Unity and do a refresh on the MWI. After the refresh it tells me
> Request pending. I made sure DUC is installed. I've tried rebooting the
> phone. I also checked with our Lotus Admin and made sure the user's profile
> was setup correctly.
>
> Unity version 5.0.1
> DUC 1.2.5
> Lotus Notes 8.5