[cisco-voip] IVR issue

Daniel dan.voip at danofive.id.au
Thu Nov 19 02:30:21 EST 2009

A couple of points

- Make sure the correct start and end times and days active is configured
correctly for your scenario
- Make sure the schedule is applied to the call handler
- Make sure the closed greeting or transfer option is enabled for that call
handler it might not be enabled just because you configured it, there is a
tick box