[cisco-voip] Getting Original Called Extension

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Fri Oct 2 12:29:24 EDT 2009

Yes, it's me again!

Here's the scenario:
Caller calls my extension (12301) directly, gets transferred there or dials my DID
I don't answer and it goes to my voicemail account in Unity -- Extension 12301
My recording says that if you want to be transferred to my cell phone press 1 or stay on the line to leave a message.
Caller presses 1
Option 1 under Caller Input is set for Alternate Contact Number
That Alternate Contact Number is 14017 -- the Route Point for a script
Called Number and Original Called Number for Get Call Contact Info both show 14017 in the script
Is there anyway to let the script know that the original extension the caller was trying to get to was 12301?

Unity is 5.x
IPCC is 4.0(4)
Call Manager is 4.2

I'll continue to hammer on the script and the various options but if I'm beating a dead horse here, someone please let me know and I'll stop.

Thank You...
--
Jim Reed
Technology Wrangler