[cisco-voip] Converting Public Safety

Jeff Garvas jeff at cia.net
Tue Oct 20 13:08:28 EDT 2009

Sounds like you make a hunt pilot/hunt list that rings a line group for the
appropriate number of seconds to get 3-4 rings.

Then, it'll roll to a second line group.

Diana is a member of the first line group.
Sam is a member of both line groups.

The second line group never times out.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Lisa Notarianni <notariannil1 at scranton.edu