[cisco-voip] auto attendant on unity 5.0(1)

Abebe Amare abucho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:30:48 EDT 2009

CUCM 6.1.3.1000-16
Unity 5.0(1)

I have auto attendant working on UCCX but want to move it to a freshly
installed unity. I configured unity integration with CUCM and the ports are
assigned the correct CSS. CTI RP on CUCM configured to CFwdall to VM and I
have assinged the correct VM profile to it. In the Unity SA I created auto
attendant call handler and assigned the CTI RP DN as extension. After doing
this when I call the DN for the auto attendant and press 0 for operator, the
system keeps saying "operator not available". What shall I do to correct
this problem?

regards,
Abebe Amare (CCNP, CCNA Voice)
VivaCell