[cisco-voip] IPCCX advice

Tired Banchini tired.banchini at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:26:27 EDT 2009

Guys,

Thanks some great hinds and docs in there....

Just wondering in a business environment where you have an internal Help
Desk, E-commerce BU etc. etc. where you want multiple custom IVR/ ACDs
groups..One other question from a deployment/ design point of view, how many
IVR/ ACD functions can I have, what is the limit or is it simply a function
of the number of licenses.

Thanks