[cisco-voip] ARC Connect CT Server does not start after Anti-Virus loaded.

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Sat Sep 5 08:19:08 EDT 2009

Yes, it goes into a cyclic restart mode. It is definitely the Antivirus. The moment we uninstall it, all works fine, but the customer is experiencing problems with a viruses right now, and we cannot run the server without antivirus right now.

Regards

Louis Koekemoer
Cisco IPT Systems Engineer
Converged Communications
Dimension Data (South Africa)

Tel:         +27 (11) 575 6560
Fax:        +27 (11) 576 6560
Cell:       +27 (71) 680 8790
Email:    Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com<mailto:Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com>

Cisco Global Technology  Excellence Partner of the Year 2009 | Cisco Global Enterprise Partner of the Year 2007
Cisco Unified Communications Partner of the Year 2008 | Cisco IP Communications Partner of the Year 2002 - 2007
Cisco Emerging Markets Theatre Partner of the Year (Middle East & Africa) 2008 | Cisco Africa, Enterprise Partner of the Year 2009
Cisco Africa, Solution Innovation Partner of the Year 2009 | Cisco South Africa Gold Partner of the Year 2005 – 2007

For more information about Dimension Data, please go to www.dimensiondata.com<http://www.dimensiondata.com/>

P Before printing this email please think about the environment