[cisco-voip] Unity 5.0.1 and Exchange 2010

Rossella Mariotti-Jones rossella.mariotti.jones at chemeketa.edu
Tue Sep 15 17:29:51 EDT 2009

Scott, would MWI work with Exchange 7 or would you need a third party
app to make it work?

What kind of support contract do you have with MS? As far as my group
knows here every time we had trouble and we had to call it was for a fee
and the tech support wasn't the best either, with Cisco we have 24x7 and
matters do get resolved quickly.

rossella mariotti-jones | network analyst | chemeketa community college
| rossella.mariotti.jones at chemeketa.edu | 503-589-7775

to reduce waste, please consider not printing this email unless
necessary