[cisco-voip] Cell Phone Call Treatment Different than Landline

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 12:44:39 EDT 2010

My guess is that something from the ISDN side of things (information
element, etc.) isn't getting properly translated and is causing issues once
the call routes to EUM via SIP.

1 - When external calls to EUM fail (either don't route or get dropped) any
error log messages on the exchange UM server(s)?
2 - Can you get a q931 debug from the gateway side of things for working and
non-working calls?
3 - Can you get CallManager SIP traces for the working and non-working calls
to EUM?

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin