[cisco-voip] 9971 phone isssues

Joe Martini (joemar2) joemar2 at cisco.com
Wed Apr 28 09:37:13 EDT 2010

Hi Denny,

1) Did you use this slightly different configuration on your SRST
gateway?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cusrst/admin/sipsrst/confi
guration/guide/spsrst2.html

2) What type of softkey template are you trying to use?  When you say it
works on other phone models are they other  99xx or 89xx model phones?
Most of the features for the 99xx/89xx phones are under the feature
control policy, otherwise former softkeys like mobility have to go on
the session buttons (like a phone button template).

Joe