[cisco-voip] 9971 phone isssues

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Tue Aug 3 20:15:51 EDT 2010

Show telephony-service and look at the version number

Are you sure you running a SRST/CME version that supports 9971? But a good idea is to turn on CME and manually setup the 9971 to verify it works then flip back to SRST.  Might be missing the type c

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps2169/data_sheet_c78-570481.html