[cisco-voip] Agent Status in UCCX

Joe Halenkamp - JHH JHH at djj.com
Mon Feb 1 17:56:49 EST 2010

The way we have it set up, the call flow checks to see if an agent is in
ready state, if true the call is directed to the agent that is longest
idle, if false, the system searches another que to verify if agents are
logged in and in ready status, if false calls are directed to a prompt
or Greeting.  Hope that helps.  We have 7.0