[cisco-voip] Agent Status in UCCX

shary shary shaary1 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 02:22:10 EST 2010

Thanks Joe,

Yes thts what i want to know that how can i check the Agent status whether he is logged in and not ready state. Is there any Variable for this.

The basic requirement is the call should check if the Agent is not logged in then call should queue to another queue and in that queue it continously chek the previous queue from where it came if the agent gets loggedin or Available (ready state) the call should transfer again to the first queue. This should work in a loop.

Regards,