[cisco-voip] 7940 IP Phones

James Dust james.dust at charles-stanley.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 16:05:36 EST 2010

Ok thanks for that, I will try it on the same LAN segment as the cluster.

Regards

James

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/