[cisco-voip] Test environment

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Fri Jan 15 09:56:46 EST 2010

hostname.domainname mismatch has kicked me a few times.

whenever the MGCP device has one hostname and the MGCP config in UCM has
another, registration fails.

And yes, as Ryan says, that is independent of whatever might be
connected to the port.

Tim Reimers
Systems Analyst II
Information Technology Services