[cisco-voip] MGCP and UCCE DTMF relay?

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:14:21 EDT 2010

What IVR is in use?  UCCE isn't processing any DTMF commands by itself - if
the IVR platform is CVP I'd start looking at SIP side DTMF negotiation
issues and how DTMF is being handled on the SIP side based on whether the
origination is from sccp or mgcp.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin