[cisco-voip] Auto login IP Phone Agent

Marty van de Veerdonk marty at voiceidentity.nl
Mon Jul 26 09:04:08 EDT 2010

When going back using Services a window is shown that the agent is already logged in. The agent needs to select 1 to log in again.
I expect this is because the used url is linked to a pure login script.

http://10.160.7.20:8088/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentLogin.jsp

Is there maybe a different url available to only display the agent display?