[cisco-voip] Call Recording - Telrex/CallRex?

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Wed Jun 2 21:55:15 EDT 2010

I would agree with the statement on multiple options. We use several--
Knoahsoft, Verint, ZOOM CallREC, etc. I've personally deployed ZOOM
several times with much success.

James Buchanan | Senior Network Engineer | South Region | Presidio
Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>
D: 615-866-5729 | www.presidio.com <http://www.presidio.com>