[cisco-voip] Call Statistic Report

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 10:34:32 EDT 2010

Lisa,

You can try to use the built-in accounting and reporting (CAR) feature for
this but I wouldn't classify it as "user friendly", and you may or may not
get the report you are looking for out of it anyway.

My solution for our own purposes is to export the CDR records and manipulate
the data outside call manager to get the information we need. I used to have
hand-written perl script to sort through it and give me reports, but now I
just dump it all into splunk (www.splunk.com) and use that for searching and
reporting. YMMV.

If you have some enterprising computer science students/interns maybe they
can could put something together for you.

There are of course tons of CDR reporting/billing 3rd party apps out there
as well I'm sure.