[cisco-voip] Reason Code 32763

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:47:38 EDT 2010

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/2952-102-1-7820/cad%20service%20information%206.5.pdf

ProblemAgent moved to Not Ready state for no apparent reason

Symptom. In some situations, an agent might be moved to the Not

Ready state for no apparent reason.

Message. None.

Cause. To determine the reason, check the reason code:

■ If the reason code is 32763, the agent went Not Ready because
of Ring No Answer (RNA). If the agent phone is configured on
Unified CallManager with auto-answer enabled, then this is likely
a Unified CallManager issue since the call is not answered in
time. Please consult Unified CallManager support.

Not sure if this is your environment or not.....

Scott