[cisco-voip] help with WS-SVC-CMM-6T1

Frank Arrasmith frank.arrasmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:38:46 EST 2010

config is for MGCP.  Not having much experience with the CMM, i stared and
compared from a production CMM module with the same config. I know the
running config doesnt necessarily show all the settings, but that and the
guide were my only reference. switch type was primary-ni, production and lab
devices both have T1's from teh same carrier, so I duplicated that in the
lab device as well.  One of the things Im not sure about is the difference
between the global config switch-type and the interface config of switch
type. Now that I think about it, i did not check the global setting, only
the interface setting...