[cisco-voip] Phone hangs up when placed on hold.

kapil atrish nice_chatin at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 05:15:38 EDT 2010

First thing came to my mind is the codec incompatibility. You would obviously be doing G.729 between India and UK. Perhpas you don't have G.729 support enabled for MOH. You may confirm this by going to IP Voice Media Streaming Service parameter >> Advanced >> See what all codecs are selected for MOH, you may Press "Ctrl" key and select multiple codecs, no need to bounce any service if you change those settings.