[cisco-voip] vg224 hookflash transfer

Go0se me at go0se.com
Fri May 7 12:52:41 EDT 2010

We recently integrated a very old IVR system (that was previously integrated
into an Avaya) into a UCM 6 system via 8 ports on a VG224. When you call the
system and press 0 for an operator it attempts to transfer you to an
extension on the Cisco system. The system does this by sending a hookflash,
then 4 digits, and then a 2nd hookflash. When testing you hear the digits
but then the call is disconnected. In debugging the vg224 we see this exact
event transpire (hookflash, digits, hookflash), however, the Callmanager
system does not interpret/handle the hookflash transfer properly. We have
tried configuring the ports as both MGCP and SCCP, neither with any success.

Is there some parameter, etc., that I am missing?

As always your time is appreciated.

Thanks,

Go0se

My blog: