[cisco-voip] Incorrect behavior Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 12:59:00 EDT 2010

Have you tried entering the digits to where the call fails on the phone as
opposed to the entire pattern and see if that provides alternates.... also
are you using a device and line level CSS that can not be replicated in DNA?
Along the same lines if your using a blocking CSS on the line to provide
class of service try removing that from the phone in question and see what
happens