[cisco-voip] Menu Inside Queue

Fuermann, Jason JBF005 at shsu.edu
Thu May 27 09:50:59 EDT 2010

You can either dequeue the call, or wait to connect the resource during the menu. I don't think either of them would be a good idea since it would either mess with the callers place in line, or reserve a resource. If the menu must be heard, I would put it before the caller is queued. If you only want it to play if they are going to be queued you can get a reporting statistic to see if queue has calls and play based on that.