[cisco-voip] Voice recording issue

Tahir Uddin tahir.uddin at riyadbank.com
Wed Oct 13 10:25:21 EDT 2010

Hi,
We have call manager express and Etalk recorders
We have an issue where the recording files for each call is getting
mixed up. When agent A talks to customer A and agent B talks to customer
B, in the recording files, we hear agent A interlaced with customer B.
Has anyone come across this issue.
I am probably not providing enough information on this, just wanted to
get an initial take to start out.

Regards
Tahir

************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Riyad Bank.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of any viruses.
Riyad Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus / error transmitted by this email.