[cisco-voip] strange auto attendant issue

sam singapore sam4sg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:48:05 EDT 2011

Hi James,

We have callmanager express and unity express.
I am not sure where the AA comes from .
Is there a way to check it ?

I have this on the cue config:

ccn application autoattendant aa
 description "autoattendant"
 enabled
 maxsessions 6
 script "aa.aef"
 parameter "dialByExtnAnytime" "false"
 parameter "busOpenPrompt" "AABusinessOpen.wav"
 parameter "dialByExtnAnytimeInputLength" "4"
 parameter "operExtn" "0"
 parameter "welcomePrompt" "AAWelcome.wav"
 parameter "disconnectAfterMenu" "false"
 parameter "dialByFirstName" "false"
 parameter "busClosedPrompt" "AABusinessClosed.wav"
 parameter "allowExternalTransfers" "false"
 parameter "holidayPrompt" "AAHolidayPrompt.wav"
 parameter "businessSchedule" "systemschedule"
 parameter "MaxRetry" "3"
 end application

the aa.aef came by default.

Thanks,