[cisco-voip] Call failed via Click To Call and WebDialer Service

Phil Bieber philbieber at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 02:51:08 EST 2011

Hi,
up till a week or so ago, everybody could use Click To Call just fine, then
it suddenly stopped working.
After restarting the WebDialer Service on my pub and sub, CTC started
working again.

I would agree that it is no client side error, as it wouldnt work when I
logged to CCMUSER in as the end user and tried calling someone in the
Corporate Directory.

Thanks for the Link, I was casually thinking about using something like
that to modify our request tracker...

Many thanks to all of you & have a nice day!
Phil