[cisco-voip] UCCX 8 Engine Keeps stopping

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Fri Dec 2 10:11:07 EST 2011

Yes UCM/CXN 8.5.1SU3 is out, but for enterprise we want to see it on cisco.com downloads for 90 days without any Sev1/Deferrals.  Enterprise wants stability versus 1a, 1b, 1c and doesn't want to be testing for Cisco, I like to leave cutting edge for smaller customers, new installs.  This enterprise customer has phones on desks and I don't want any 7965s thrown at me.