[cisco-voip] Queue wait time is not working

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:06:53 EST 2011

That is the right method to get the time the caller has been waiting.  Just
be sure that you have:

1) A valid JTAPI contact, so no active debugging allowed, must reactive
debug
2) The correct CSQ name value populated in both the select resource step and
the get reporting statistics step.

Post a screen shot of your code section if possible.

Anthony