[cisco-voip] UCCX and UCCE questions

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 10:00:18 EST 2011

For number 2, there a few ways to accomplish this, but they all start with
CAD telling some other application that a call is no active, and what the
phone number is.

1. CAD Macro's.  You can read the CDA Help Doc for what actions can be
performed.  You will be interested in the Run External Program one probably.
2. IPC Actions.  For a brief look at what an IPC action can do, take a look
at my video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88E-z0ShlFE> on youtube.

Anthony