[cisco-voip] coresident CUBE, MTP and VXML gateways

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:18:44 EST 2011

I don't think Cisco is keen on publicly posting these types of numbers -
they are all very subjective.  You will almost invariably receive a "it
depends" number on any type of performance counter across technologies.
That being said, a 3945E should be able to handle 300 calls fairly easily.
It does ~2500 sessions natively, about half that if you're running a MTP or
transcoder locally, and logically about another half that if you're running
VXML.  The actual numbers probably vary, but that's what I use for common
sense.

-nick